Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Laynes 21st Birthday Bash

Megan and I took Layne out for his 21st birthday. I went and picked him up on Friday evening, so that if he became too shitfaced I would be able to drive him home, since I was passing his house anyway. We get there to eat and drink, and he has forgotten his wallet, which contains the all important drivers license, and money. Megan and I had already decided that we would pick up his tab, I mean after all you only turn 21 once, right. We went back to Megans place and had some to drink, then we went and picked up Brooke and I took her home. Here are some pictures that resulted from a very interesting evening.



Apparently the US Government is using telephone poles as recruiting stations...hmmm...this was found on the side of Loop 250, they are stratigically placed on every other telephone pole, beginning at the start of the loop from old Hwy 80, and where you actually get on the loop. Interesting I may add.









Yea baby. This was before we started drinking. "Could you imagine us drunk?!" - Layne
Megan and Layne...

No comments: