Friday, July 14, 2006

FORTUNE COOKIE FRIDAY!!!

Yes, dear friends it’s Friday yet again, and I have a great fortune. Before I give it to you though, I must confess that sometime in the next week I’ll be going on a double date with my sister, brother-in-law, and Freddy. My BIL is trying to hook me up with Freddy. I told Megan about it this morning, and then we went to lunch at our regular Friday lunch hotspot and got our fortunes. So here goes nothing. Oh yes, and this kind of has to go along with ending my current relationship, but if you want more on that you’ll have to either AIM me at KourJalopy, leave a comment, or email me at kourtm2002@hotmail.com. Those are your options, now onto the point of this post.

My fortune for Friday is:

“A new relationship is about to blossom. You will be blessed.” – in bed.

Alright, so there it is.


On a not Fortune Cookie Friday note, we had our lunch paid for by Mr. & Mrs. Thornton, and it was really nice of them. Laura, their daughter, and I grew up together from the time we were in pre-school until we graduated. I pretty much lived at her house, and she lived at mine. I love that girl so much. Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Thornton.

No comments: