Thursday, July 27, 2006

My dinner...

Enough of that…some people will see things the way you do others won’t. Oh well, you can’t do anything about that.

On to how my date went Friday. Yes, you read that right, I went on a date on Friday. It was nice. He came and picked me up from my sister’s house and took me to dinner at the Garlic Press. Which if some of you don’t know, it’s a rather quite little place to dine on expensive meals. It was fun and I had a great time, I just hope he did too. I had the most amazing dinner. It was Brazilian Style Pork Medallions with Shrimp - Medallions of Pork Tenderloin Sautéed with Garlic and Sweet Red Chile Powder, Finished with Citrus and Pineapple Juice Reduction, Served over Rice and Topped with Two Shrimp. He had a steak and we joked about how my shrimp looked a little like scorpions. It was nice and a little quiet once this mafia like guy left. You had to have seen him. Then there was this other guy who felt as though the whole restaurant needed to hear his conversation. Which was fine if you were interested in what he was speaking about. There is not a lot of furniture to help keep the echo to a minimum, so we just sat in our little corner of the restaurant, eating our dinner and talking even though we couldn’t hear ourselves think. After we were done he took me back to my sisters and we stood outside talking and staring at the stars for an hour and a half.

No comments: