Friday, August 04, 2006

FORTUNE COOKIE FRIDAY!!!

HAPPY 100TH JALOPY!!!!!!!!!! You made it. Today this is my 100th post. I can't believe that it seems like just yesterday that I started this thing. Where in the world has time gone. My daughters growing up, she's in panties now, and is talking in full sentences and can carry on some pretty interesting conversations with you. That little stink is my world. ANYWAY, ON TO WHAT YOU REALLY CAME HERE FOR: FORTUNE COOKIE FRIDAY!!!!!!!!


Here I am. Its Friday again!!!!!! YIPPIE… IT’S FORTUNE COOKIE FRIDAY!! Is there any day better than today. It’s the day that everyone awaits. Fridays are the days where some people only work ½ day, others work full days and look forward to the weekend. And my avid readers look forward to FCF, so it really is a GRAND day.

I had lunch with Megan, my sister, and her kids today, and it was fantastic. So without further a due I present to you my fortune *gong sound*

“Use your charm and personality to your advantage – in bed.”

Have fun friends and join the FCF gang. We think its fun and since we don’t know what else to do with our fortunes we present them to the public for humiliation!!!!!!!
To find out more about FCF go here

No comments: