Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lurking, is not cool....

Dearest Lurkers,

I know you are out there!!! I have put this little map thing on here that you can’t see that tells me that YOU ARE OUT THERE AND WHERE YOU ARE FROM. Don’t be scared my friends, I will not come haunt, stalk, or otherwise hurt you. But its time to come out of the woods, take off the camouflage and tell me who you are and where you’re from. If you have a blog yourself, let me know about it, I’ll come visit you.

Flash, and MC I know you read this thing, but you don’t leave comments anymore….what’s wrong with you people. You gripe because I haven’t posted then when I do post you hardly ever show me that you love me.

Megan, now come on you’re my best friend and have been for 16 years….Now that you don’t have to clean out the litter box, you can litter my comment box with comments.

SO GET UP, QUIT LURKING, AND SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE….I KNOW WHAT CITY AND STATE YOU LIVE IN….IF YOU’RE REALLY NICE I’M MIGHT TELL YOU MY SECRET!!

Until next time lurkers!!

Signing off..
Jalopy

4 comments:

Megan Gooding said...

At least I am a lurker and not a hooker....plus everything you blog we usually talk about on the phone or in person...but I will try to comment more, only if you will too!

Anonymous said...

I was here and there is no FCF.

KourJalopy said...

Who are you lurker1? leave me some initials. Do I know you personally?

KMT

SCH said...

If you know so much about me, how come I haven't gotten a knock on my door? Everyone else wants to come visit the beach why not you? :)