Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Saturday attempted drunkeness!!!!!!!!


Saturday night Brooke went to the babysitters house and spent the night and I went to Megans house and spent the night there. We had fun. We did facials, drank, pedicures, drank, manicures, drank, watched seasons of Sex and the City, and drank. We drank a lot and I know I wreaked of alcohol. However the planned drunken stuper never happened. I was bummed. We had cosmopolitans, I had some tarantula, crown and coke, and a beer. Enough alcohol to surely make me drunk. Oh was I wrong. Meg and I took pictures of us doing facials, and pedicures. Oh yes, and I know that its not fortune cookie friday, but we did sit around with a box of 12 fortune cookies, broke them, and checked out our fortunes. So here are my fortunes from the box of 12 of which we both got six. Here they are:

Fortune 1: "If you want to understand a man's mind, listen to his words - in bed."

Fortune 2: "Your life will be happy and peaceful - in bed."

Fortune 3: "Beauty is in your heart, let it out, let it beat, give yourself a treat - in bed."

Fortune 4: "Your life will be happy and peaceful - in bed."

Fortune 5: "Fortune cookies says: There is excitement to be found everywhere you go - in bed."
Fortune 6: "As the sky is blue, the sea waves are true, good fortune is coming to you - in bed."

So the fortune's were good we thought. So here are some pictures from our fun in the dark....


Me being silly in my facial mask!!!













Megan and I in our masks.















Megan looking really cute with her mask on!!!











picture at beginning of blog is mine & Megs feet during our self pedicures.

2 comments:

Megan Gooding said...

damn, talk about black mail photos!!!! Oh well, it was well worth it and super fun...we def. need to make that a more regular thing...I guess I need to post now :)

KourJalopy said...

yes, definitely need to post your fortunes...hahahahahahhahaha!! THAT WAS INCREDIBLY AWESOME AND WE DO NEED TO MAKE IT A REGULAR THING!!! OH YEA...I'M TAKING YOGA!!!!HHAHAHAHAH