Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sorry Friends

I know that I haven't posted in a while, well 6 whole days. I'm still alive I haven't fall off the face of the earth quite yet. I know I know, despite some of your wishes. I've been a busy lady because of my new job and all. I LOVE MY NEW JOB. Let me know that you are still out there, if you haven't quit reading yet. I better get back to the grindstone, I was just thinking of everyone so thought I'd take a little time to say that I haven't gone away quite yet. Tonight I will post about yesterdays adventures in the bathroom.

Stay Tuned.

Kourt.

3 comments:

Megan Gooding said...

I have been waiting for you to fall off the face of the earth for ages now....lol. Just Kidding, pal!

SCH said...

The bathroom adventure. Sounds like I don't really want to read that one! :)

Lola Starr said...

Glad you're enjoying your new job! :)