Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Well, Kids

Tomorrow is my last official day as an employee of Campbell Construction Company. It's been a pleasure working there and interacting with everyone on a daily basis. Know that you all will be missed. I'm sure I will keep in touch with them for the simple fact that my dad works there and I'll see them at Christmas if not sooner. I will be working around the corner from the YMCA downtown. WOOHOO...perhaps I should get a membership...hhahahah....I'll be too busy with school and what not. To those of you who I worked with from other companies, thank you for always being nice to me, no matter what. It's been a pleasure. Mike and lighting you know who you are!!! I'll keep in touch either here or via email, and for some of you I'll just give you a call.

The guys you have been a blessing to me for the past three years and I can not thank you enough for being second dads to me in some cases. You all are great, may you go far.

"You will go far grasshopper." Mike Snow...thanks for everything....

Everyone else, and you know who you are thanks again for everything. I promise I'll keep in touch, I would simply not leave you without saying goodbye or goodluck. I know I'm going to like my new job, it just seems so much more laid back at my new office vs. Campbell. I'll be doing what I love and that is Drafting, its what I'm going to school for and its what I'm passionate about.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Signing off...

Jalopy

3 comments:

SCH said...

I took Drafting for 4 years during high school and vo-tech. I loved it. I kind of wish I had gotten a job doing that instead of joining the AF. :)

KourJalopy said...

I know...its a little tricky at first, but its something I've always loved to do!!! I'm way excited.

Lola Starr said...

Congrats on the new job. :)