Friday, September 22, 2006

Mickey Mouse!!



My Mickey Mouse Platy has babies!! Wowza!! I totally wasn't expecting this at all. The first unexpected thing I found was snails and that was at the beginning at the week, and now I find babies, yes friends, I have baby fish. They are cute and when Brooke taps the tank they go EVERYWHERE!! It's crazy, I didn't even know I had a female and a male...hmm....now I guess I know!! I'm not sure what to do but now they are on their own. I'm not getting any special "nursery" for them. If they've made it this long so far, I think they are goign to be okay. I was reading up on them and they're not known to eat their young, so I think we're going to be okay. I hope, if they don't make it I guess it's just natures way of taking care of them. Anyway, here are some pictures I got off the web to show you my new little family members.


Have a good weekend everyone!!!

No comments: