Monday, November 06, 2006

I appologize IMMENSELY!!!

I AM SO SORRY YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE ALL POWERFUL KOURTNEY IN SOMETIME.

I'm thinking up a post right now. I've been so busy and there has been no time for posting!! Grrr..I will tell you of the adventures that happened since the last post and I'm pretty for sure you will find yourself rolling in a big puddle of your own urine!!! If not, well, then I'm sorry I could not make you wet yourself.

Until then....oh yes, and Halloween pictures will be coming soon!! I promise!! It maybe Thanksgiving before I get those posted...well, you get the point....

Jalopy

3 comments:

Megan Gooding said...

hooker...

KourJalopy said...

I know!!! hjahahahah

SCH said...

It's almost Thanksgiving. I have been waiting patiently, but you need to get off your butt and post!! :)