Saturday, December 16, 2006

Life Sucks

Last night my best friend Megan and I celebrated Christmas at our favorite local resteraunt, Moon Garden. It was great fun, and we really enjoyed exchanging Christmas gifts. However, this Christmas is much harder than others in the past have been. I'm saddened by the fact that in the next week we will have our last Moon Garden dinner or lunch for some time. I guess I'll be finding other places or maybe going to eat their by myself. Megan will be moving to Amarillo on the 26th of December, and I'm rather sad. Like I told my mom last night, she has been my rock for so long and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when she's gone. I mean she's not dying but she is moving a considerable distance from us. I know that she is going to further her life by being with her boyfriend Danny more and going to school and all, but damn. So after the first of January on Friday and Saturday nights you will finding me sitting at home watching something unknown for a length of time because Megan will not be here to hang out with. I'm saddened because my life is going to become so dull. It has always been filled with joy and fun when I'm with Megan or even on the phone with her. We talked last night and it's almost as if I'm not going to make it without her. I don't know what I'm going to do. We have been BEST FRIENDS since the first grade, that would make 17 years in 2007. I know that we will continue our friendship. I nearly lost her once, and I'm not going to let it happen again. I love that girl so much and without her I am lost. Its going to take some time adjusting to all of this change, but I think I'll be okay. Anyway, I hope this is not the last picture of "us" forever, I know it will be a while, but not forever.

Megan, thanks for the good times, our friendship and many other things. It is much appreciated. I hope that I've been there for you as much as you've been there for me, and when you get pregnant, not anytime soon please, I'll be there for you just as you were there for me. I could've have been blessed with a greater friend than you. Thanks for all you do for Brooke and I throughout the year. I know this is not goodbye forever, but more like goodluck, but non the less it's hard. I love you very much, and so does Brooke. So from the both of us hugs, and sugar bearies!!!

*UPDATE: BLOGGER IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO UPLOAD A PICTURE TO THIS POST, SO THEREFORE THERE WILL BE NO PICTURE OF US UNTIL IT CHANGES ITS MIND***

2 comments:

SCH said...

I guess you will just have to find some lucky man and ask him out on Friday and Saturday nights!

You will still be able to talk to each other, and you will have a place to go on vacation!! :D

Megan Gooding said...

Its ok...you get a minimal cost vacation out of the deal eventually!!! Not only that there is the internet and phone and of course we can always meet 1/2 way in Lubbock...Its not goodbye its...leaving for a little while, hooker :)