Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas...

...is fast approaching and I think I have all of my shopping done, which hopefully I finished last night. WOOHOOO, Brooke is getting a lot of neat stuff that I hope she shares so I can play with it too...hahahah!!! Anyway, she is the most important as we are all having financial problems this year. I just had a new salvaged transmission put in my car...eeks, and a few fuel pumps, and filters later, my car finally works again. My dad has done a fantastic job at fixing it when something goes wrong and even though he's going through his radiation I've not once heard him complain. However, he did ask if a stick of dynamite would work in putting my car under. It's been nothing but one big problem this year, so I'm going to have to save up the money next year to purchase a new used better car of some sort.

Brooke is all excited about Christmas coming...and so am I. I know her face is going to light up when she sees everything she's getting. I'm excited about her getting her stuff from Santa!!! It's getting so close and you can just see the little holiday spirit in her eyes when she looks around. She's going to be really excited when she comes home tonight and finds gifts under the tree!!! It's going to be amazing!!!! I can't wait, in fact I might stand by the tree to take pictures of her little amazingly beautiful face!!! She's so funny!!! I call my best friend Layne and if she's not good I'll tell her I'm talking to Santa, and she'll talk to him, and then she'll kiss and hug the phone. It's soo funny and cute at the same time.

Anyway, things with Eric didn't work out. He went back to try things out with his ex-wife for the sake of their son. I commend him in wanting to work things out but after nine years. It's not like his son is deprived. He'll take him out of school and go do things with him, just whenever he feels like it. He'll fly down and buy him whatever and doesn't have a problem with it. Of course if I made the kind of money he did Brooke or I wouldn't have a care in the world either...hahah!!! But money can not buy love or happiness. Money is the root of all evil!!!!

Anyway, enough about that. My dad is nearly done with his radiation treatments and I think he's really excited about that. I'm thankful. I'm thankful that it'd didn't spread to anywhere else and it stayed contained. I miss my old daddy, the one that was happy all the time. The one who didn't snap a lot because he was tired and wore out. I want MY daddy back. It's been a rough year and I'm really looking forward to the new year, a new beginning on life. New starts in life. I'm going to party like it's 1999, that's for sure...maybe I'll go out and get wasted on New Years and not sit at home like an old bitty!!!

Anyhow, I better get back to work. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: