Sunday, December 09, 2007

SO many things...things things things...

So my car broke down AGAIN last week, and I was pretty pissed off. We're talking lunch time traffic on Interstate 20. So I call my dad and he comes and rescues my car and I hitch a ride with my co-worker who has come to rescue me. My sister comes to the office and gets me to bring me back to the house to get the spare truck. I get that, then go back into town to get my stuff out of my car for my date that night, and go to my sisters, drop it off and then go pick Brooke up from daycare. Lets just say that I ended up taking Friday afternoon off. I think I was there a total of about 20 minutes...hahhahah!!!

I was supposed to have a date Friday night but he cancelled on me after I had busted my ass trying to find a babysitter. I felt dissapointed and let down, but what do you do? This is after he told me on Tuesday to find a babysitter because we were going out on Friday. He got called out at 3am to go to a rig, yet I managed to get through the day after being up until 4:30 doing homework. I was pissed off. Yet what do you do, we're too early in the game to say anything about it and then how do you approach the situation? So my sister and I ended up going out and then we went and bought alcohol and went back to her house and snacked, drank, and watched Hairspray. Cute little movie by the way.

Saturday I decided I wasn't sitting at home for two nights in a row so I loaded Brooke up and we went to the drive-in movies that we have here and we saw enchanted. It was a good movie and I really enjoyed it, when it comes out its a definite must own. We also watched Dan in Real Life, and it was good too. I ended up falling asleep and awoke to Brooke rolling the window down. But overall despite it being super cold, we had a good time.

Today we went and saw The Sound of Music put on by the highschoolers at my alma matter. That was really good. The singing was fantabulous. Better than I expected and oh so great. It's amazing what they did.

Anyway, this coming week starts finals, which I'll be super happy when they are over with and I'm gonna go celebrate, who knows doing what or where but damnit I'm going to go. Maybe my sister and I will go out for coctails and a WHOLE bunch of them.

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a nice week.

No comments: