Friday, October 10, 2008

Park Time....

Park time with Terry, Jr. was so much fun this evening.  Brooke loves him soo much and they miss each other soo much.  I am just now starting to get to know Terry because I haven't seen him since I was probably 4 or so years old.  It's been hard living without that side of my family and I feel like I'm getting to know them so much better as I get older.  I love my dad's side of the family and it's a shame what was done to us so many years ago, by being taken away from them.  It makes me soo sad.  Terry felt it necessary to take Brooke to Dennis the Mennis Park this evening since I haven't really taken her there ever.  I hate that park, it's getting old and the City isn't really taking care of it really well anymore.  It's getting more and more ghetto all the time...of course once you consider the area of town that it's situated in, you can understand why.  I always remember going there in grade school as a big class.  They would take us to the fire station and then to the park, it was good times had by all.  I loved it always.  

It was good to watch the kid in him with the kid in Brooke.  It's amazing.  He was running and jumping and playing.  He's just a 35 year old kid.  Yes, I am by far the baby on both sides of the family.  I am the youngest of the grandkids on either side.  It sucks, yes it does.    He was telling me stories of what his dad, my uncle Brad and my dad used to do with him sooo many years ago.  WOW, that's pretty amazing.  

Tomorrow I celebrate six months, yes dear friends, I've been in love with the most amazing man for the last six months.  It's hard to imagine, because usually between 3 weeks and 4 months I let them go.  So six months with Colby is pretty amazing.  We have a dinner date tomorrow night and I'm totally excited.  I love that man with my WHOLE heart!!!!  You'll have to tune in tomorrow to see what the last six months have been like, I think you'll be pretty amazed, because I know I am.  Back to remembering.

Well, Brooke is trying to kill herself on that bicycle of hers so I suppose I should quit typing this and try and save her life...hmmm!!!!

Good night America!!!

No comments: