Saturday, October 04, 2008

Patience IS a virtue

Whoever said patience is a virtue is correct. I have tried to be more patient with things this week, and you know what it really has paid off. Things are getting better and better with Colby and I. Last night we had a kid free evening and that was nice. It was nice to find out who we were together again without Brooke, instead of being parents all the time. When I go over there we really don't get to enjoy much "us" time. Where we can just sit and talk or sleep, watch tv, whatever. We enjoy having a night out where we usually go to eat and then go home and watch a movie. That's always fun for us, because we don't get to do it very often at all. Colby has been sick all week, so going out to eat wasn't really an option as he wasn't that hungry. We ate at the same place, just at different times. It was soo nice to find ourselves again, and who we were together instead of who we were as a family. I love that man with everything I have and everything I am. It so amazing to start to get back to where we once were. A time to be ourselves again. It's been rough and there have been some hard times, but you know what, if I just have patience, which is really hard, it'll all work out just the way its suppose to.

Thank you for the best evening last night. Listening to the game with you and just laying on the couch was great. I loved just hanging out with you. Even if we really didn't do anything, it was still great. I love you very much and if I would just be more patient you would show how much you really love me, which you did last night.

No comments: