Sunday, January 16, 2011

Amazing Love!

Last night was rather awesome and yesterday too.  Everyday with a God who loves me is just amazing as well. But last night really proved how much someone else loves me.  Sometimes we as couples say or do things that my may very well hurt or offend the other when it is not meant to.  It happens, we realize this, generally talk it over, apologize and move on about our day.  Used to when something happened we didn't talk it over, apologize, but mearly moved on about our day.  How amazing that these things can change and it's okay.  I used to be afraid to say anything because I was afraid that the angry words and other things would start to fly.  I didn't cry I would just go about my day.  Yesterday somethings were said.  I pondered on how to talk about it and to let him know how I felt.  I stood in the kitchen and cried, not knowing what to do and super confused.  This showed a lot to him.  It showed that I was not okay.  We talked things over and at the end of it all, we both apologized, he came over he hugged me and I proceeded to talk about some other things.  It's always better to talk about somethings when the door is open vs. making an awkward situation.  This meant a lot yesterday.  It meant that we had come to believe in a higher power and that by making God the center of our relationship, we could finally be free of all the anger between each other when things like this happened.  It was once that we let things build and build and build before something would finally happen and we were like two atomic bombs going off under this one roof.  God is awesome!


What amazing things can happen when we allow God to become the center of our relationships and our lives!  

No comments: