Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lubbock

Went to Lubbock this past weekend, and boy did I have fun. I got in Friday evening, and we ate dinner, went to the fair, and then went out to Ransom Canyon. I got to spend some time with Megans friends, which are pretty funny.

About the fair. We all know how nasty and perverted carnies are...ICK!!! Meg and I were walking with Raldy and Jenny, when this one guy hollers out "10 cents ladies, pimpin' ain't easy!" We felt pretty weirded out by this, but on a good note we did see a "hot cop." Ooolala, we could've taken him home and had our way with him. Used his handcuffs...I think you get the picture.

Ransom Canyon was pretty fun in the dark with its winding roads, and where you get to cross the lake. Watched Clarrissa Explains It All, from like way back when, Reno 911... a must see for everyone.

Layne came over on Saturday night and we joked and cut up. It was good to get to spend some quality time with everyone, especially the people that are most important to you. Let me give you some background on everyone, Megan I have been best friends with since the 1st grade...yes my friends that is a long time. She was pretty much the only friend I had when I was pregnant and her and her family were there for me all the way. I was pretty grumpy in the end and I will agree with her in the sense that yes I was a "bitch." She is such an awesome friend. Layne I have known since I was a jr. so for about 5 years. I dated him back in high school and we have remained pretty close every since. You can make bets that when Layne and I are together there is trouble. We like to laugh and cut up and we even have clearance to touch each others butts...now that my friends is a revalation.

All in all I had lots of fun with Megan and her cats, and especially the slutties. Slutties are these little anime figurine's that you get out of a quarter machine type thing in Taiwan. They are very slutty. This is not their actual name but what Meg has dubbed them. Thanks Meg for a wonderful time in Lubbock. I love you lots.

Kourt.

No comments: