Wednesday, January 17, 2007

WE'VE GOT SNOW!!




AND LOTS OF IT!!! WOohooo!! Here are some pictures that I took last night. I will post the one's from today and this morning probably later on this evening or tomorrow. They have cancelled class for MC so out of the 3 classes I am taking, I've only been to one. WOOHOO...until next week I guess. It's not supposed to get any better after today. We'll see if the weather man is right or wrong. I guess you could say that my dad is Information Central to our family and many others. He watches the news at like 6 in the morning...GO DAD!!
Anyway, he loves us and he gave me a call to make sure that I had made it alright this morning, and indeed I had. Although, on my way you could tell where several people had made not so pleasant exits off the road. There was a mustang that was going west and apparently he slid and ended up quite a ways up in the mesquite trees of a pasture, which is a ways off the road!!! Anyway, here are some pictures.

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l155/kourjalopy/snow/?action=view&current=1169013495.pbw

Sorry, won't let me creat a slideshow, but go check them out anyway!!!

No comments: