Tuesday, June 19, 2007

150th post

WOOHOO for 150. However, not the point of this post.

We are leaving tomorrow for San Antonio at 9 in the morning. I'm really ready to get out of here and get some relaxation time in before everything becomes completely hectic and crazy. However, I'm not looking forward to what I'm coming back to. The whole thing with my dad. I don't really want to leave because I just want to stay here and spend time with my dad before next Monday. I know I know...I'm an emotional WRECK right now. I'm really looking forward to Brooke having a good time, and I know that it will be worth it and she'll have so much fun. And that's worth the trip itself. We have watched so much stuff on Sea World and she loves Shamu already, I just can't wait for the rest. Once my dad has had his surgery all will be better however, I think we all need some time away from one another. Please keep us in your prayers, for our trip and for our family.

No comments: