Friday, June 30, 2006

FORTUNE COOKIE FRIDAY!!

Today is Fortune Cookie Friday, and Kourtney has no fortune for today. Nothing telling me about the guy I'm going to get with in bed or anything. I know everyone must be bummed, but I'm at home lounging around on my rear fighting strep throat while the Brookers is in daycare playing with her friends. The folks are still on vacation so this house can be a very lonely place. It sucks rather bad. I'm watching Rosanne and I don't even like that show...What a loser. Anyway, today is usually the day that I go down to the Sonic down the street from the office and pick me up a number four grilled and a strawberry limeaid. Todays diet consists of pudding and applesauce. I managed to get some chips down last night, but I had to chew those until they were freaking baby food. I'm beginning to feel better as I'm on the downward slide of this mess. Yesterday was the worst as I lived on painkillers most of the day, which only made my face itch once they started wearing off, they did very little for the pain, I've figured out to just live off of hot tea and really cold applesauce, it feels good on the throat. I'm missing my co-workers as something interesting always happens on Fridays, and of coarse Megan, whom I sometimes go to lunch with on Fridays!! I'm bummed. The neighbors behind us are having a Firecracker Fandango tomorrow, we'll probably just listen as they party. Perhaps a few of the hotter ones will want to come over and swim in my pool....now wouldn't that be awesome. Not like Brooke and I will be going while I'm in this condition. Anyway, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and everyone stays well. Until the next update America.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Feel better soon hon.

KourJalopy said...

thanks...I feel so much better today. It's an amazing feeling. It's a complete turn around from even this morning. This morning when I woke up and went to my sisters my throat was still really sore, however, tonight as I sit here writing this, it doesn't even hurt. Oh being a prescription Druggy is great!!!