Saturday, September 16, 2006

things

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, things have been rather crazy. I've been so busy with school and work, that I haven't had much time to do anything else. I haven't seen Megan in so long I've begun to forget what she looks like, now that's pretty sad. We've both been really with everything its been really hard to get in touch and get together. I miss her!! She's pretty much the only friend left in Midland that I hang out with. If I'm not with Megan, you will generally only find me one of two places, home or my sisters. So I don't really have anyone else here. Anyway, since we don't have much time together we corrispond via AIM or here through comments. We love each other, and although I haven't fallen off the face of the earth like she's been hoping, I don't mean to neglect everyone else. I want to keep everyone up to date so here's some useless info for you. Just to let you in on how busy I really am I will post my schedule for you to review and criticize...hahahha...j/k....

Mondays and Wednesdays: Class from 8-12:20; work from 1-5; go BACK to class from 5:30-9:50
Tuesdays & Thursdays: Work from 8-10:45; Class from 11-12:20; then BACK to work from 1-5
Fridays: Work

I love my job, and they are talking about sending me out to the field on Friday. I'm rather excited because I want to learn more about what they do, and what I do.

Anyway, Lightning and Mr. Clark, please leave me a comment and let me know how you are doing. We'll talk to you later.

No comments: