Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Elevators


I wish someone would be at least decent to the people riding inside the elevator. I hate going in elevators because there is always that awkward silence in there when there are others riding with you. It's just really aggravating.

This morning I encountered Mr. Haughty Business man, who laughed at me when I asked him how he was doing. I secretely wanted to push him out of the elevator as it went by something that wasn't a floor. If I could've just figured out how to get the doors open at the proper time.

GRRRR....I was simply making a delivery and got treated like some circus animal because I WASN'T in a suit and tie!!! Really made me angry. Why do people have to act like they are so much better than others? What's the point? Are any of us really inferior or superior to those around us. Just because we have a degree and the person next to us has never stepped foot into a College building doesn't mean that we are somehow secretly better!!!

WHY?

Not to mention that "B" was being really stubborn this morning and peed on herself in the car this morning. So my already late morning just continued to get later. I got her to the daycare got her out of her seat and got her changed, and then she threw a fit with the daycare director...I felt horrible but I was already late to work. I just left her crying didn't tell her goodbye or anything. I feel so bad, but I was so mad, and I was trying to make it easier on the Director. She's so good with kids when they act like this. Lets just say that I think I'm also getting sick...grrr... I woke up hacking up a lung this morning...which is never a good thing..hahhahah!!!!


Make a nice Tuesday, I'm going to try...hahahah!!

It feels like just another Manic Monday!!!

4 comments:

Megan Gooding said...

1. The guy in the elevator was probably just laughing because the corn cob up his ass tickled a little.

2. Sometimes you have to be mean to your kids...especially when there is urine and hissies involved. Its ok. She probably won't remember until the age of 3 anyway...its physically impossible to form permanent memories before then anyway...thank god for slow brain development...

3. Give the world the finger today. Go have some starbucks...and kick back tonight w/ a book. Sorry for the bad day :)

KourJalopy said...

RE:

1) Someone suggested he might be going to see a lawyer, perhaps thats why he laughed as well, but I'd like to invision him with a HUGE CORN COB UP HIS BUTT!! Thats pretty good

2)Yes, Thank God for slow brain development

3) I would like to give the world the finger today, however, its not Sunday therefore I'm not allowed to cuss or throw the finger1!

thanks Megan...love you miss you lots!!

SCH said...

You should have asked him if you could shove a lump of coal up his tight ass so you could have a nice big diamond by the time you got to your floor!! :)

KourJalopy said...

I'll have to remember the coal idea...I get on elevators all the time...so I'll definitely have to remember that!! Very good SCH!!! Make a nice day!!