Wednesday, October 15, 2008

God got an AMAZING man in heaven tonight

Last night my Uncle James went to be with the Lord. He made his tee time in heaven. On Monday he had what was just a routine hip replacement, and on Tuesday he had a brain aneurism. We all want to know how it is that you go in for one thing thats so routine and you don't get to come back out. That man meant the world to me and to see him hooked up to all those tubes and stuff was not easy. My dad has been so good to us kids through this whole ordeal. We've tried to help out and take care of all the things that we can. If we need to go get food, or just be a shoulder to cry on.

Thanks to all who prayed for my family. We really do appreciate it. We know that the Lord was with us yesterday as he called James to be with him. Welcome home James!!!! Know that you were a well loved man and I was proud to call you my uncle and honored to be there with you yesterday for the last time. I know that I'll see you again in heaven someday. Would you save me a seat beside you?
I have to say that Colby has been the best at just listening to me cry for the past couple of days. He's been the best boyfriend ever. I honestly don't know how I would've done had he not been around. It's been hard but he's handled it pretty well, and he's never once told me to suck it up. I hate death, and I've never really met anyone who enjoyed it anyway. Its just such a shock. Thanks honey for listening to me cry and just being there to comfort me and Brooke. We love you sooo much and you've made this experience a little less painful by just being someone on the outside willing to listen. I'm sure it hasn't been easy but thanks for continuing to love me through it all. I love you alot.

1 comment:

The McDons said...

I'm really sorry to hear that. Our prayers are with your family.