Monday, October 13, 2008

Six months and more.

We had the most fun the other night on our date without the little one. We went to dinner at this Italian place that we absolutely LOVE here, and then we went and saw the new movie "Fireproof". That was such a good movie and I suggest it for anyone. You don't just have to be trying to work out a marriage. You could be trying to work out a friendship or just a relationship like mine and Colby's. I'm so glad that we went and saw it. I think it gave us a new appreciation for one another. It has some good things to keep you thinking. I loved it.

I love that man with all of my heart. You have no idea. I wish everyone knew how amazing he was. He is just incredible. He never complains, and I usually just go along with what he wants to do. I'm pretty easy like that. I'm normally not the movie type, however, sitting next to him was so much more meaningful than say if my sister and I went. I realized how much I really do love him even after all that we've been through. I'm so glad that the last six months have been the best six months of my life. I can't imagine having spent them without him. He is the most kind, gentle, caring, and loving man ever. When I say "I love you" I'm not just going through some motion, it's because I really truly love him. I love everything about him, faults and all. You can't just love a few things about a person, you have to learn to love all of them. Whether they're missing a tooth, an eye, finger, whatever you have to love all of them. You can't just love them because they're handsome. Although, that's the best part. I fell in love with the most handsome man ever, and I'm proud to call him my boyfriend. No, he wasn't what I had expected when I first met him, but none the less I got to know the REAL him before, his personality, and that's what I fell in love with, who knew that I'd get the WHOLE package.

I need to get ready for work and pack my things and say adios to this place for another day. Please keep my uncle in your prayers as he is having a hip replacement today.

No comments: