Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 2: Brooke

Today I'm thankful for: Brooke

I'm thankful for that little girl because without her there is no telling where I'd be today. I'm amazed everyday by her love and innocence. Her thoughts are genuine and her love is REAL. If there is anything children can teach us, it's got to be real love. They are not biased based on anything going on, they either really do love you or they really don't. That little girl loves me more than anyone ever could. I don't know where I'd be without her here in my life. Yes, sometimes its hard to have her because I really missed out on that being young and partying, however, that's not what life is all about. I feel so blessed that God would trust me with the most precious life ever. She is on loan to me to raise to be the best person I can help her to become. Thanks kiddo for saving my life. Thank you for keeping me grounded everyday. Anyone who can sit down and say that life doesn't begin at conception is wrong. Life begins at that very moment. Just think what we'd all be missing if we didn't have that one person who meant the world to us in it.

No comments: