Thursday, September 29, 2005

I know I know!!

Okay, I have done more posting in the past two weeks than I have done the whole time I've had this thing. I'm sitting here at work, bored out of my mind, mad out of my skin, and ready to...well, I think you know what I'm talking about.

First things first. Most of my friends are getting married...bummer. That makes 3/4 of my class that are either married or engaged...what happened to the 1/4, well we're just a little behind I would say. I don't see myself married to anyone but my daughter for lets say the next ummm...2-3 years...WOW!! I know that there is a man that God has chosen for me out there, but where he is. Is he, this man, lost like I am, trying to get back on the right path, the Godly path, just like me? Is he striving to become something in this life that will make him more money than working at McDonalds? Is he really like me in the sense that he works for a family business? Is he hiding under a rock somewhere waiting for me to walk by and save him, show him Christ, or help him get on the right track? Is he training to go to Iraq? Is he in Iraq fighting for our future and our future children's freedom? Has he been injured or wounded? Where in the world is this man? Or am I just one of those people who will probably never find "the one" until I'm way too old to have children? I hope not because I do want another one, just not anytime in the next say, 5 years.

I pray everynight that God will allow me to meet a loving, caring, and over all wonderful man, that someday I can call my husband. A man that will not only love me, but my beautiful daughter as well.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

What an amazing thing, He already has everything planned out for my life. Now it is my duty to follow Him, and listen to what He has to tell me.

Okay...I'm mad out of my skin because of some work stuff...I had a lunch date all planned, when I figured that we were going to be leaving the office for lunch...man I figured wrong. His plan is going into effect almost immediately. ***update: for some who are questiong this, no this lunch date wasn't from the office..geez guys that could only be my dad, but a really good friend*** Thank you Sister Sue (you know who you are) for bringing this to my attention.


On a good note, Steven Anderson is coming home on Tuesday, let the countdown begin for the time I get to hug his neck and give him a sloppy kiss on the.....cheek. 5 DAYS EVERYONE!!!

Have a good day all who read this...and drop me a note sometime. I feel like I'm just writing this for myself...bummer. Let me know you are out there...please.

2 comments:

Megan Gooding said...

Hey dudette,

thats my husband!!! hahahahhaha

Lots of Love,

M. Thomas

KourJalopy said...

thats my huusband bitch...get it straight.