Sunday, February 08, 2009

hmmm...

things around here have been hectic and crazy.

Since I last blogged we've seen numerous amounts of doctors, dentists, and dermatologists....ummm..anyone seeing a trend, and they are all for BROOKE!!!

Yes, Brooke's asthma came up to bite us!! It's been a pain in my ass lately and I'm rather frustrated with it. She's had some teeth capped and refilled, due to the last dentists shotty work. Great. And now the dermatologist is mad beause her pediatrician didn't catch something before it got as bad as it did!!! Great!!!

I have turned 25....I'm a quarter of a century old and frankly I was not able to enjoy it as I was worshipping the porcelin gods the day before and really didn't feel for shit the day of my birthday. Just the way you want to spend it, holed up in your house sick. Not like it was an option because if the option had been there I would have been at home, however, it was not an option it was a must!!! No if, ands, or buts about it!!!

No comments: