Friday, December 08, 2006

Okay...a small update


I know it's been so long since everyone has heard from me last. Since you've heard from me, I've had nine inches of my hair cut off, and I begin finals on Monday. Kind of excited because I'm ready to be done. DONE I SAY, until next semester that is. I have yet to score a date, and that is fine. I'm going to my company Christmas Party tomorrow and I'm really excited because this is the first time that I've felt like I was part of a company, like I actually belonged there. I LOVE IT!!! I will be so ready to have a break until next semester, because for many of us it is much needed.
I've had better attendence this semester because Brooke hasn't been so sick, and I PRAISE God for that one. Here are a few pictures of my hair, Brooke and our interesting Christmas tree. And I have to say that a fellow blogger has become one of my greatest advisors and friends. I love the friends you can make through the blogging community. You know who you are, and even though he's on the East Coast he can still somehow relate to what's going on in my life right now. Thank you. Go check him out...He's Space Coast Musings on my links. Well, I thought I'd update you guys because I know you must have been wondering if I had fallen off the face of the earth. Brooke is laying beside me on the couch just a snoring away so I guess I had better take the both of us to bed considering it's nearly mid-night. So until next time friends. We'll talk to you later.

No comments: