Thursday, March 22, 2007

New IHOP Review!!

My mom and I ate dinner at our new IHOP, I would recommend you give it another couple of weeks to a month before going yourself. Our experience wasn't horrible, but I have to say that yes, it looks small from the road and indeed it is small inside. They have made it to accomodate all people from the smokers to the non-smokers. M-town passed a city ordinance last year that stated that all resteraunts had to choose whether they would be ALL smoking or non-smoking and in order to be both, they had to have a seperate enclosed room with seperate ventilation for the smokers. This IHOP happens to be that way...except the door to the smoking room shuts really slowly so some of it leaks out!!! But I can live with the fact that I don't have to share the same air as the smokers!! No offense to you smokers out there!! They have a little perfecting to do but most of their staff is new to things so they are getting used to it, and the cooks are new I'm sure, and they are trying to get the hang of things. Overall things were good, we just saw a few little improvements!!! Definitely clean and pristine!!!

So there is my IHOP review!!! Time for me to go to bed. Hope to hear from all of you soon!!!


Please make note that by Saturday night my blog will have gone private so if you would like to continue reading it, you will need to send me an email with your email address in it, or just leave me a comment telling me something and I will get it all fixed up...don't get left out!!!

No comments: