Tuesday, May 08, 2007

GRRRRR!!

As if my day couldn’t get any worse at work yesterday, it was bad at school, AND at home. I CAN’T WIN FOR SHIT!!!! We won’t go into the work thing. But when my teacher got to class, yes, I was there at 5:45 and she showed up at 7, our drawings were instantly late. She did not tell us that they were due last Wednesday. They are not technically due until Wednesday which is the last day of class. So automatically my drawings were late because I didn’t stay up there until midnight printing it out. We all figured that as long as we really had them turned in by Monday everything would be fine. So I may be calling one of my advisors and hashing it out with him. That’s ridiculous. I was there super early pretty much every day that I didn’t have Yoga and NOT ONCE did I ever hear her say that anything was due by last Wednesday. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! Anyway, so I better make an A in that class.

Home…yes, problems at home have never gotten better nor will they until I’m married and out of there. I got home last night and for some reason I’m not being spoken to anymore and according to my sister neither is she. My dad’s going through a lot of shit right now, but damnit so are the rest of us, my sister included. I don’t know why he’s being this way, but it’s time to get over it!!! He’s developed some health problems within the last couple of months, but we’re all doing our best to support him and be there for him as much as we can. I cannot hold his hand because I’m really busy right now just trying to end out the semester!! I have a lot going on. I’m sorry that we can not baby him. I know this is weighing really heavily on him, but we all have our own problems to deal with and I deal with my own and don’t tell anyone else!! I sit back and watch and listen to everyone else, but when I need someone they are not there. My friends are my best source of sanity during this time because I apparently can’t talk to my family. I know my sister is dealing with her own demons, so I’d just rather not put anything on her at this time. My mom doesn’t care nor will she listen, and my dad, well, yea, he’s another story, he won’t listen to you either without getting all in your face!!!! I told him something one day and he got about 3 inches from my face and yelled at me. I was just like OK!!! This was two weeks ago. I'm just really ready for things to end!!!!

No comments: