Monday, May 21, 2007

WHY MY FREAKING FAMILY!!!

We put the fun in disFUNctional. I'M SICK OF IT ALREADY. Yes, my dad has cancer, yes, it could potentially be fatal, however, he is having surgery in June and will hopefully be fine after that. I'm done with school for the summer therefore I can help out around the house or whatever. I'm going on vacation in June and the Monday after I return my dad has surgery to have his prostate removed. I've got everything set up for Brooke in the way that she has someplace to go provided something happens. I don't want to be scurrying for a babysitter when it's too late, not a good idea, here we are a month and a week away and everything is set up. I told my mom this yesterday so that she would know, and to know that if I needed to stay overnight with dad or something I could, whatever I need to do I will, however there will be one thing and that's I will not be pushed or shoved around like a ten year old because she wants to be selfish, the shit has already started and it pisses me off more than anything. She told me yesterday that she's going to need time to come home and unwind, I'm like from what, you don't have to take care of him and you don't do anything at home anyway. I'll probably stay the night at least one night while he's in there so that we can all have sometime away from one another. I don't get to spend much time with my dad anyway, so nows the perfect time to start. I'm 23, I can pretty much handle things for myself. This is the time when I need my friends more than anything because I have a family who chooses not to be there for me. I get really sick of it. Thank God for Brooke's godmother, she gets to hear most of it. Anyway, I will set it straight that just beceause my dad maybe out of doing things around the house and what not, I will not be treated like shit, and I will not allow her to treat him this way either. I despise and have little respect for her, so I will not let her disrespect the one thing that I have and that's my father. He's the only thing I have left to depend on besides my daughter, I'll be damned if she treats him like shit. I'm sure there will be fighting outside of the hospital, and my mom will say, well, your dad doesn't need this, well, he doesn't need your shit either. She thinks that she's in it alone and it's all going to fall on her, well, I'm about to tell her differently. She thinks that if she loses him it's just going to be her affected, and the truth is that it affects Celeste, Tuesdie, and I as well, because not only is she losing a husband but we are losing the only thing we have and that's our DAD!!! I HATE HER SO MUCH!!!

I must stop this post or its going to get ugly and I'm already in tears as it is.

Its a pretty good thing for that special someone in my life.

No comments: