Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independence Day


COOL MySpace Comments


Well, we popped some fireworks for Brooke this year. I didn't spend a whole lot of money because I figured that she would be super scared like she usually is. She was so much better since it was me doing it, she still stuffed her fingers in her ears but otherwise she was good. However, she didn't want to partake in the sparkler activity, but I'm convinced that she'll think it's cool in a year maybe.

My dad is doing SUPER good, and I'm so happy for him. He's an incredible man and is doing so much. Now he is walking to the high school which is more than a mile away. I'm sure he'll start walking up there to visit the job site here soon, and that's really the reason he is walking up there. When he can drive he'll go to visit then too. He goes to have his staples tomorrow which he thinks is great, but he still has to have the catheter for another week. He's not too happy about that, but Brooke keeps him in check on when he needs to empty his tank, as he calls it. She gets to go with him to do it, and I don't know what I'm going to do when he doesn't have it anymore and she can't go with him!!! EEKS!!!

Anyway, things here are good.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FRIENDS!!!

No comments: