Monday, July 09, 2007

Baby Jessica!!

I for the first time have watched the interview with Jessica McClure-Morales, and I have to say that she acted very mature there.

She is very much still a kid at heart, and I've known her all of my life considering that when my parents built their house, her grandparents were building theirs!! SHe was never "baby" Jessica to us, she was just the girl whose grandparents lived next door. We never talked about what happened because those things didn't matter. What mattered is that we were allowed to play together on the weekends or during the summer when she would come stay at her grandparents house. Everyone thinks it's so cool that I know her and have for a very long time, but she is just an ordinary person to me and the other neighbor boy that we used to play with frequently. She's an amazing mother, and person, and I'm glad to say that she is my friend and has always been. We never let anything get in the way.

Here is the link to the video: Jessica Speaks Out

Enjoy and make a nice day!!!

No comments: