Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Closure has finally come

Today I went to lunch with one of my co-workers and ran into Brooke's father. It was super hard, but I got up the courage to go and talk to him and ask him many questions and tell him many things!!! He saw a picture of my beautiful little girl!!! I was very calm in telling him a lot of things and made it very clear that he wasn't going to get a call from the attorney general wanting his money. I don't want his money, and I don't need it. I cried, yes, I did, but I feel so much better knowing that he has some guilt to live with forever. I don't wish death or ill things upon this man, but I hope that he realizes how hard it is to do it alone!!! It's hard and I'm NOT the only mom out there doing it!!!! It was a relief and I'm really glad that God gave me the strength to do it, because without HIM I could never have confronted that man at all.

No comments: