Monday, November 05, 2007

Many things...

I know I haven't posted in nearly a month, but things have been crazy and hectic.

Work has been a nightmare. School has consumed every part of my body. Brooke has not had a great mother, because she's been busy with School and work. My dad's health has declined yet again. My car has broke on two different occassions with two very different problems. I'm left driving a 1985 Chevrolet Silverado that guzzles gas.

Okay...work is work...that's just it.

School is coming to a close and there is so much to get done before the end of the semester which ends the beginning of December. I spend more time reading and doing homework then I do picking my nose, wiping my butt, and playing with Brooke, which is rather depressing.

I've tried to be the best mother to Brooke that I can be given the circumstances with work and school. I'm not there for her as much as I would like to be and I hope that someday she can forgive me for that and not resent me forever. But I love that girl with everything that I have, every cell in my body.

My dad found out that his cancer is back therefore he starts radiation treatments tomorrow. It's rather depressing that it had to come back, and I'm really sad for him.

The fuel pump on my car went out a week ago last Friday so my dad replaced it over that weekend. Then last Friday my car started doing funny stuff with the transmission, I really hope its not burnt up. Therefore I'm driving the thing I drove in highschool 6 years ago...eeks!!! It guzzles gas pretty badly, and bad things always seem to happen to my car inevitebly after I just fill up with gas. Maybe I need a battery powered car...hmmm...what a thought.

I'm mad at God. How could he let this happen to a great man, a man who has done nothing but love his family unconditionally. My car, my dad, my life has seemed to go down the tubes in the past week and a half. I'm pissed off. I'd rather just go crawl under a rock and die, because it seems that everyone around me is dying or has cancer, and I really just can not deal with it anymore.

That's that, comments are welcome as always, leaving your best wishes or whatever.

No comments: