Saturday, November 24, 2007

Update

Well, things on the dating scene are doing pretty good. In the last post I went on a date with a guy named Eric and we had a great time. We're still talking and hanging out and stuff. He left this morning and will be back on Thursday. Then we have the company Christmas party on Saturday, woohooo!!!! People will get to meet him. I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared. I think he's a nice guy so it doesn't matter to me what everyone else thinks. Anyway, we've just been enjoying eachothers company which is nice. It's nice to carry on a conversation with someone who isn't three years old, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, Thanksgiving was good, I suppose, Brooke acted like a little terd bucket the entire day, my mom was sick, but everything went well. I hope that everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. We're not that far from Christmas so I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the year because before too long it will be gone too.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: