Saturday, October 17, 2009

Things.

Things are going rather well, except today has been exceptionally hard. I got a call at noon saying to come pick her up from daycare because she was having a "bad day"! So I went and got her from daycare and we went and ran a few errands. However, we get home and I get laundry started, dishes done, cleaned out my car, cooked dinner for Colby when he got home and I've taken Brooke swimming, we've both had baths, I still have to put away dinner and pack EVERYONE'S STUFF!! Why WHY WHY!!! I never asked Colby to be a father to Brooke, but damnit it'd be nice if when he got home he would help but he just came home and has done nothing but slept. I'm tired at the end of the day, but my day doesn't end until Brooke goes to bed, and then THERE'S STILL MORE TO BE DONE!! I'm frustrated and I shouldn't say anything so I'm writing this. Brooke has been rather challenging this evening and all he can say is that he's going to bust her butt because she's interupting his sleep. I don't think so. I've dealt with it all most of the day, and I still went to HEB and got some things that we needed!! I've done every bit of laundry that needed to be done. EVERY BIT OF IT. Washed, dried, folded, hung. Whatever needed to be done, I've done it. I would really like to drop Brooke off with my mom tomorrow and go to Amarillo to the family reunion by myself. BY MYSELF. I hope that he heard that when I said it to her earlier. I love her to death, but when do I get to lay in bed and just sleep from the time I get home until everything else. This blog won't be around long, so read away and comment away. I don't know what to do. I didn't know I'd be the good little housewife.

No comments: