Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hold Me Together

I've been hearing this song on the radio lately, and it's really awesome.  We often wonder how someone who can not be seen can love us as much as Jesus does!  He gave His life for you and I!  What an awesome sacrifice!  I would sacrifice my life for my childrens!  We are all children of God and he sent his one and ONLY son for US!  But how can his love reach down to us?  I've learned that his love is reaching people one person at a time.  He puts people in our lives for reasons!  Reason's we do not understand, will not understand, and do not need to understand.  He's just too cool like that!  I'm going through a journey with some of the most awesome people by my side.  They are Godly people!  They are wonderful, amazing...oh I could go on!  They have chosen to walk a journey with Colby and I that neither one of us can understand.  The little miracle is just that, a miracle.  A creation of our Heavenly Father that I'm privaleged to carry for 9 months!  The little guy is living proof that God does exist!  I feel him moving all about in there and I wonder how people could not believe in God! 

In this song he says "Can your love reach down this far".  God's love can, remember those people in our lives that come in at just the right time?  Those are God's people doing His work, and showing us His love!  How awesome!  I'm learning this gradually!  It's been tough sometimes to believe that he could send such awesome people into our lives, and it always comes at just the right moment.  I've lost all support from most of my family, but who needs people who drag you down anyway!  I have God, Colby, my sister, and friends!  These Godly people have become my family.  They are the ones I know I can turn to when things are not right.  I can call them and cry because I do not feel well.  They are concerned with how the little guy is doing and how my health is doing.  The little guy is fine, but I'm having a few complications this go round.  It's not fun, but apparently its necessary.  For God does not give us more than we can handle!  He knows our breaking point! 

We have a God that can hold us together.  His love CAN reach down this far.  When we feel like we're falling apart He's holding our hearts!

Royal Tailor - Hold Me Together
From the album Black and White


Hello mercy
I have been searching for You lately
I've been wounded and from what I hear
You have the remedy


They told me You would be for me
so now I need to know
Is this a love that can save me
Or say you will then don't


Will You stay with me
When nobody is around
If this is real
Then tell me now


(Chorus)
Can You hold me together
Can Your love reach down this far
Can You hold me together
'Cause without You holding my heart
I'm falling apart, falling apart


Saying so long, been lost, been gone
Not sure what to pray
It's not easy, but I know You see me
When I lose my way


I keep on floating not knowing
If there is more for me
Don't want to sink beneath
Waves of negativity


I'm going under,
I'm afraid I might drown
If this is real,
I need you now


Chorus


I'm feeling stronger
With You by my side
And I realize You are my hope
And I need to know


Chorus


Without You
I'm falling apart
Falling apart

No comments: