Monday, April 25, 2005

Non Trusting Society

You know, it makes me so mad when people harm children because they are so defenseless. There were two sets of kids missing and they found one sets bodies today and the others where alive. I feel sorry for what kind of malicious act those children had to endure as they looked death straight in the eye. I feel sorry for those parents who have lost pretty much their whole world. All these children missing and being found that have passed onto a better place, just makes me wonder. I however don't feel sorry for the convicted, because they are not going to go to a very welcoming place when they step foot through the door. The chances of felons that have harmed children surviving is always on the decrease. Those other guys sitting in prison don't care if you kill an adult, but if you kill or harm a child in anyway, kiss your life goodbye. There have been too many reported kidnappings and slaying to even make me doubt society today. And you hear that most are repeat offenders and they are none other that SEX OFFENDERS. That just tells you that the judicial system isn't working for them. They should be put away for life and not given another chance. Why should we allow those people back out on the streets to hurt another child?

I see these mothers all the time that leave their child in a cart in the middle of an aisle and walk off to get something. I guess they are just a little more trusting than I. I don't ever leave Brooke where I'm not right next to her. I even lock the glass front door if the big door is open, because anyone could just walk up and take her and I would never know. I know that if something ever happened to Brooke and they found her dead, I probably would live much longer myself. She is the only thing that I have and the only thing I live for each and everyday.

WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THESE CHILDREN'S FAMILY THAT THEY MIGHT FIND PEACE AND SOLACE DURING THIS TIME.

No comments: