Friday, April 15, 2005

Today is Cloudy

They say it will rain today, those durn weather men might be right this time. For once. It's cloudy outside but pretty sunny in my life. An unknown (name withheld) has been calling me lately and making me realize how special Brooke really is to me. How privaledge I am to be a mom and to have a daughter like her. God knew exactly what he was doing when I became pregnant. No, dad (sperm donor) is not around, and it's definitely better that way. I could not stand to see a man treat my daughter with such disrespect as he treated me. I'm truly lucky to not have him in our lives. Where he is now, only God knows, do I honestly care...not a lick. Someday a special man will come into our lives and he will love Brooke and me as well. And if I never get married, I'm fine with that. Anway, this is my first blogging session, and someone I know inspired me to get on the Technology bandwagon and give it a try.

No comments: