Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So 2007 has finally arrived, and I haven't thought of any New Years Resolutions...I'm not good at keeping them anyway. I didn't do anything, I just sat at home twiddling my thumbs, however, my sister and I had a good time spending money on Sunday!!! It was great!!! My mom, dad, and Brooke went to see my oldest sister Tuesdie on Saturday and that was fun. I haven't seen the girls in a long time, and the newest little member Preslee is just as cute as can be. I'll have to post pictures!!! Anyway, we drove back home Saturday night and slept in for a long time on Sunday!! WOOHOO!! Then we got up and got ready to go to town and meet with Celeste and went shopping. Yesterday Celeste and the kids came over and that was fun. Anyway, my best friend Megan has moved to Amarillo now and she's gone not forever, but hopefully temporarily. I'm happy that she's moving on to another step in her life, and seeing her happy makes me happy. I didn't get to see her yesterday before her and Danny left, however I wish you guys luck and I love you both very much. Anyway, better get to work.

1 comment:

SCH said...

Tuesdie? I thought that was a misspelling at first and had to go back and read again!!