Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy!!!

WE GOT NEW FISH....So far we have 7 fish and a snail. Sunday I went to go clean out the fish tank and upon opening the lid there was a grusome discovery, FELLA WAS DEAD!! Poor little fish, I hope he's in fishy heaven these days. SO we got a new fella last night and lots of other fella's to go along with our black molly "Guy." Guy freaked out upon discovering he had friends. Before it was just the Black Molly, Dalmation Molly and this cool Glass Fish. So he was not to keen on welcoming new strangers to his already claimed tank. He's a little territorial, but he'll get over it. The Glass fish is taking the transition well, and I'm proud of him. Brooke is really excited because she also got a "NEW" Vintage car to go in our Vintage fish tank. It started out with one VW Beetle and I think this is an old Ford Model T!! It's very cute and the fish don't really know what to think about all this yet. Our new dalmation molly is pretty small and our Black molly was apparently that size when we got him, except he grew up really fast. They are cute though and I'm especially happy about my new purchases.

On another note, Brooke and I had a good "Girls Evening Out" last night. I picked her up from daycare and as everyday she was so excited to see me and screamed, "My Mommy's here!!" Then she runs around screaming it!! She's happy most of the time and then sometimes we have our days. We went and had my tires rotated, went to HEB and bought Pull-ups, then went and ate at Chik-fil-A and we didn't even have to play on the playground, and then we went to Petsmart to get our fish. We had a good time and for the most part she was well behaved. I was really excited to get to spend that kind of time with her. It makes me feel a little better about being a parent and going to school to make OUR lives better, but mainly hers. We have been through financial difficulties and she doesn't even know it, but one day she will, and I want much better for her. I look at the little Miracle in my bed every morning and think about what a precious gift God has given to me and what an honor is it to be a mother!! I love that little girl, so much!! Therefore when Fella died I wanted to get her more fish to love and care for!!

Anyway, enough of my sad little, mushy story!!!

Good Day!!

No comments: