Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm speaking up...

PETA2.com

Yes, dear friends I'm speaking out about something. I am a PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). I have decided to boycott many things, if this includes the one thing that I love to attend and that is the rodeo. I took Brooke to the circus last year, and I told myself I would NEVER do it again, and she wasn't allowed to go with anyone. I hate the way they treat the animals, it was really disturbing. I'm not saying that they were cruel but they are kept cooped up until show time and like the elephants were just stabbed with a little "control stick" when they weren't out of control. Irritating. Showcase women, children, men, but not the animals. I watched a Pink video where she spoke out about buying Australian Wool. Ladies and Gentlemen watch it at your own risk. Small children should not watch this as its very disturbing.
*I DECIDED NOT TO POST THE VIDEO AS SOME CHILDREN MAY SEE IT AND IT STARTS UP IMMEDIATLY. HOWEVER, GO CHECK OUT HTTP://WWW.PETA2.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION. THEY ARE COUNTING ON YOU*

There are more things, so go check them out and think about what those animals suffer. FOr me there are possibly no more stockshows, meat eating, rodeos, circus', or anything animal related. I'm standing up for the animals!!!

1 comment:

Austin Brown said...

I hope you don't have any pets, because if you do, you go against PETA. You are keeping animals for you own entertainment.

And if you give money to peta, you're also funding terrorist groups who firebomb medical labs.