Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My daddy....


You see that picture of that man in the corner there? Thats my daddy. If you haven't figured out by now he's everything I've ever had in life. He's my confidant, best friend, my hero and most importantly he's my daddy!!! He's the most loving, caring, sincere man you will ever meet. And that's why he's my hero. He had his surgery yesterday, and it went good. However, I've never even seen my dad lay in bed because he didn't feel good, so to see him completely helpless yesterday was a huge shock to the system. It's the worst I've ever seen my dad EVER!!!! He's an amazing man, and I know that he'll be out of there in a few days, and when he's home I'll feel so much better about leaving him, but as long as he's at the hospital, I don't want to leave there, I just want to sit and look at my daddy. We don't have to exchange words, just being there with him means so much I know. This is the hardest thing we've ever seen him go through. He's been in the hospital with me twice and my mom a few times, but to see him completely down is not good. That's not my dad. He's a very outgoing person whose at work by 6:45 every morning and works until 6 sometimes or brings it home. His Brookins is missing him so much and it's so hard on her not to have her Poppy around to play with. We are on the homestretch now, it's all downhill from here, but I'll feel TEN times better when he gets in my moms truck and gets home. I can't wait to have his presence and laughter back in the house. Last night I went home to an empty house, and it's the hardest thing I've done in a really long time. My parents have gone on vacations and I've gone home to an empty house, but I've NEVER had to leave my dad someone and go home alone. It's super hard and I cried. I HATE THIS, but I know that when he's better all of this will have been worth it.

Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

No comments: