Monday, November 10, 2008

17 days of things to be thankful for.

I'm going to do my own thing and Countdown to Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for all the time, but typically it gets looked over. We tend to forget how much we have until we lose something so precious and dear to us. The past two years have not been very holiday friendly for my family, but this year I'm going to make the best of it.

Today I'm thankful for GOD.

I'm so thankful that I believe in a God who loves me and forgives me of my many sins. He is amazing and although I don't really like the things that He seems to have planned for me and my family, I still really enjoy having a heart full of God!!! He lives in the very crevices of my soul. He loves me soo much and gave His one and only Son to save ME. How amazing is that. He gave his SON to save me and to forgive me. It's been so hard to see that things don't always go the way I want them to, but they aren't supposed to work out in my time, but in HIS time. He keeps me grounded in a way no one ever could. I love going to church and worshipping Him and singing about Him in the car. I'm so thankful that I can show His love to my daughter as well.

No comments: