Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 3: Friends

Today I'm thankful for: Friends

Friends have got to be the most amazing thing that God could have blessed us with. All our friends are different in some way, but they are all truly amazing!! Friends are those people that you can turn to when things get hard in your life. When things are going your way. When you need someone to just listen to you when you talk, instead of talking with you. Someone whose shoulder stays wet from you crying on it all the time. A friend is my most prized possession. Without my friends where in the world would I be today. I happen to be blessed with I'd say three of the best friends a girl could ask for.

Megan~ We have been through so much in the last year between the both of us, however, there were some things that came between us but those things are over now and we are back on good terms. I'm so thankful to have her back in my life. I love how we can talk and cry and be okay with it. We have been friends since we were SIX. How many of you can actually say that? We have been through many hard times together. I just hope that I've been there for her as much as she's been there for me. Now wouldn't that be amazing.

Callie~ We have been friends since we were seven or so. We've had some amazing times together and probably the most interesting definitely. We've done some pretty crazy things together and it's been so eventful and interesting...thats for sure.

Layne~ WOWZA. I don't think we need to go into details about our relationship, it's one that only we understand.

No comments: