Saturday, June 27, 2009

Watching him work!

I'm here sitting in the truck watching Colby work on this electrical stuff in the field. We are kidless this weekend so why not come to work with him right, I just have to sit in the truck which I'm fine with because road time is a good time to just sit and chat. There are no chores to be done or a house to keep clean out here, it just good quality time with the one's you love. Watching him work makes me realize how hard he works everyday for our family to keep us going and to provide us with the things we need. Not to mention I get to see him looking sexy in his hardhat. He's such a handsome man and I feel truly blessed to be his girlfriend! I've never gotten the chance to come out here and experience this because we've always had Brooke so why not. It seemed fitting right! There's a right time for every experience in our lives! He works in the heat and sometimes he tells me that it's hot outside or something but never does he complain, NEVER! Like I said I'm truly blessed with a wonderful man like him in our lives. Everyone deserves something good in their lives and I'm blessed to have two wonderful things. I've been blessed with the most amazing daughter and with a wonderful boyfriend. Two of those things I couldn't be more thankful for! It's been an amazing ride.

No comments: