Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's been a while....

Since I last posted something, but here we are none the last. Just a little update.

I have registered Brooke for school. I'm a little excited, and a little scared, but hey all that matters is that now, the possibilities are endless.

I'm also not going to tell you that since we last met, things have been totally easy. The relationship with my parents has gone through the cracks, well, I should clarify and say that the relationship with my MOM has gone to the dogs. I have not spoken to her in nearly three weeks! Am I okay with this, oh yes, I am. However, it has affected the relationship with my father greatly. If I need something long after he is home from work, I do not call the house under any circumstance. If it's an emergency I will find other means to get ahold of him, however I will not be phoning home anytime soon. I will avoid her like the plague. I have always been close to my dad so this angers me greatly, the fact that she does things like this, and however, he lets her get away with it. I'm not really sure when she'll wake up and see the facts like, oh geez, both of my daughters have moved away from home and if it weren't for their father, would they really have anything to do with me. She doesn't ask herself these things but she needs to start. She has a lot of problems that she needs to get taken care of before she can care for a family. I'm not really for sure why she wanted me other than I know that my dad had to have some things reversed before I could get here. Do I thank him? Everyday, because regardless of how much he's done to us, I can't count how much he's done FOR us. I love that man but I don't understand how he could stay married to her. There have been so many times that divorce has been threatened and according to my sister there were papers drawn up at some point, and frankly I don't know that I wouldn't have let her get away with NOT signing them. However, if it weren't for her I wouldn't be here either, and I wouldn't be half the person that I am today. I would not appreciate my dad for all he's done for me no matter what. He's been my rock and for that I'm truly grateful!

On to bigger and better things. Back to the kindergarten thing. We went and met Brooke's teacher and I'm pretty for sure that Brooke is going to SUPER enjoy being in kindergarten and meeting a whole bunch of new kids. Meeting her teacher was pretty cool. I'm really excited and I think she got a good one. We shall see when Christmas rolls around. That's about the time that you can start to tell cool things like that.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I'm just here at the house hanging out. Did the school shopping today, so I'm a bit worn out from it all. Gotta get up early in the morning and get to church. Need to go more often it just makes for a better day!

No comments: