Friday, October 14, 2005

God's Blessings

It's interesting how when you stop to consider how much God has and is blessing you is when you really realize HOW MUCH GOD IS BLESSING YOU!!! He is always amazing me.

My daughter is the world's biggest blessing to my life. How blessed I am at the privaledge of being a mom, it's something not everyone gets to experience. She is an AMAZING little girl, whom I love with all my heart. She is the wood that keeps my fire going, the apple in my eye, the lump on my hip, and most of all my life. She is walking, talking up a storm, and doing things even I never dreamed of her doing. She always somehow seems to amaze me. Last night for example she was eating really well with the fork and only dropped a few pieces of corn. I've never seen her eat corn that well off the fork, she always managed to dump it in her lap. WOW!!!

My wonderful friends The Bates family. I have never really realized how much a part of our lives they were, but here it is a blessing. I dated their son for a short while and that went bad, considering he called me from jail the other day. I got to be pretty good friends with the rest of the family, and have an amazing babysitter in Paige. She loves Brooke so much and they always buy her stuff, they're almost as bad as grandparents. I must add that Brooke loves everyone in that family a lot too. Paige called me today with some news, not bad news but news that they had gotten Brooke a mum for homecoming for Midland Christian which is this weekend. I began crying, and that's when I realized the blessings God has bestowed upon me. HE IS AN AWESOME GOD.

My family has got to be one of the two biggest blessings in my life. They have supported me and stuck by me through my pregnancy and been supportive of my situation. They let me remain in their home and from time to time helped me put gas in my car or buy diapers for Brooke.

He is showing me everyday just how many blessings I really do have. How many blessings do you have in your life, or have you really stopped to smell the flowers lately? He will simply AMAZE YOU!!!

No comments: