Sunday, February 19, 2006

I know you are out there....

I know you guys are out there...my counter proves it to me. I would like to hear from some of you that frequent my blog. Send me a hello, whats up, kiss my rear, something, but I want to know who you are and possibly where you are from So this post is dedicated to comments, I WANT LOTS OF COMMENTS when I check this on Monday. Megan, and SCH I know comment frequently, and you MM....but please everyone else send me a comment mentioning that you enjoy my blog, or my interesting feelings, or perhaps just a whats up. There have been 412 visitors to my site since the day I started it that one fateful day whatever month it was. So give me a holla...and let me know you are out there.

Good evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KourJalopy -- I can't read your blog. The print is too small and the background is too dark. But, I'm old and blind, etc. etc. Love, Aunt Gloria